The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy has educated students from around the globe. Some of the countries outside the U.S. our graduates call home include:
Antigua, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Columbia, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Haiti, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
If you are interested in joining this elite group of international graduates please begin with the following:
- A valid Alien Registration card. If you are awaiting receipt of your Alien Registration card, please refrain from scheduling an appointment for an interview until the Alien Registration card is received.
- A valid M-1 Student Visa. Please refer to the information below on Getting Your Student Visa.
In addition to the required documents mentioned above, international students must also provide:
- Proof of identification. Please bring your passport, driver’s license, or state issued photo identification with you to your scheduled interview. The school will take a photocopy of your identification and retain it for our records
- Proof of education. Please submit a copy of your high school or college diploma or transcripts.
If you completed your high school or college education in another country, and are unable to provide evidence of your education, you must submit a notarized statement that you completed high school in your country. The name of the school, city, country and date of graduation must be listed. Additionally, please provide a copy of all transcripts or certificates of education in this country.
Getting Your Student Visa
Obtaining a Vocational Student Visa (M-1) takes approximately 4-8 weeks therefore it is necessary to file your paperwork well in advance. The following link to the U.S. Department of State will provide you with the information needed to file for a Student Visa: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html
Applicants must demonstrate that they properly meet Student Visa requirements including:
- Have a residence abroad, with no immediate intention of abandoning that residence.
- Intend to depart from the United States upon completion of the course of study.
- Possess sufficient funds to pursue the proposed course of study.
For information and assistance in obtaining a student Visa to attend the Elizabeth Grady School, international students may contact Naida Greene, Financial Aid Administrator, at the school by phone at 781-960-0114 or email Naida at email@example.com.
For additional enrollment requirements, please see the Steps to Enroll page.
Join Our Mailing List and receive monthly notifications for special savings in the student clinic.
600 Hour Day Esthetics Program
750 Hour Day Massage and Spa Therapies Program
650 Hour Evening and Saturday Massage Therapy Program
Monthly Informational Sessions
You are invited to join us for our upcoming Informational Session. See our facility; experience classes in session; meet instructors; speak with currently enrolled students. View massage, facial, and makeup demonstrations. Learn about the industries, licensing, and professional job opportunities.
See our calendar for dates of upcoming events. Seating is limited and reservations required. Call or email Admissions to reserve a space. 781-960-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org